C&N Backpackers Hostel - Vancouver
927 Main Street
reception closes at 11pm
Double room (two beds)
Double room (QUEEN bed)
DORM BEDS :
we offer rooms with either 3 or 4 beds/ male or female dorms. If you wish to stay in a co ed room let us know ( offer till end of March)
*please note all rates don't include taxes
recent comments FROM OUR GUEST BOOK:
1. Here we are and it's time to leave this place, thank you for everything, for being so amazing, and for being with me on this adventure! I'll miss you all so much. UN BACIO helena.
2. We arrive in this hostel, people here are amazing, and everyone is helping us a lot. Big thanks to everyone. Martino and Julian from Croatia.
3. C and n backpackers-- nice place, cool people, always relaxed staff and a lot or fun.Thanks you guys. M from Hamburg.
4. A nice warm and quiet place, especially after travelling for 48 hrs! Thanks Erich and Vivian.
5. I loved the atmosphere, especially the staff, everyone was friendly and receptive. At first glance I was not very fond of the neighborhood, but now that I'm leaving Vancouver, I feel like there is something missing. Loved staying with you, and I hope to see you soon. Henrique (Brazil).
6. 927 Main st. c&n backpackers is Awesome! Will stay again! Thanks for the good times! B/M Mckenna.
7. Thanks to all the staff that were kind and welcoming. Veronique.
8. Third time here, was awesome. Coming back soon-thanks. Sonja.
9. I had a really good stay, and everyone was really nice. Thanks Jason.
10. To the wonderfull staff at c&n backpackers hostel: I can't emphasize enough how amazing this place is! Clean, comfortable,casual....yet still professional. You provided a haven for me so unexpectedly. Thanks John.
11. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay! Lovely homey atmosphere and friendly, accommodating staff. Emily (oxford,U.K.).
12. Thank you so much for making our stay in Vancouver such a pleasant one! Well done c&n, and keep up the good work! Aaron,Robert,Alice, Assel,Maria, Jacob,Emily,and Maggie. University college condor model united nations society.
13. We really enjoyed our stay. Very hospitable and warm. The bunk beds and in room sink were unexpected and delightful! Thank you. Lindsay and Jeremy (Kamloops).
14. Fantastic as always! 4 years in a row & counting. Thanks guys.
15. Great hostel, very friendly, helpfull and knowledgable staff. Cora.
16. Thanks for everything! See you soon again. Sara and Oskar, Sweden.
17. Thanks for having me here, very nice and cosy. CHEERS.
18. Thank you for everything, I had a very good time in your hostel-very welcoming atmosphere! Annemarie-Germany.
19. Very good sleeps here and cool roomies. Dustin.
20. It was a great stay here, very nice and helpful staff. Thanks so much, and I will be back in a couple of months. Patrizia from Italy.
21. Thanks, what a wonderful stay for 3 nights! I am happy to see the staff and friends all over the world. Yuko from Japan.
22. Thanks for 3 good days. Enjoyed, and hope to return. David from U.S.A.
23. Had a lovely time here with awesome people,many thanks.
24. Thank you for having our group to stay. Simone was a great help-our favorite member of the staff. YAH canada. Natalie.
25. Very good stay here! If I come back, I will stay here.
26. Thanks for a great stay. Robin and Lynn.
27.C'etait vairement propre, les personals etait gentil et je vais recommeder cet hostel a mes amis. Sephanie, Paris, France.
28. zentral gelegen aber trozdem ruhig, Ich hab bestens geschlafen.. A from Hamburg
Very helpful staff and its very clean- enjoyed my stay here J. from Newfoundland
29.I stayed at your hostel for 4 nights almost 3 weeks ago, and I enjoyed my time there (even if I was in a terrible jet leg!).
I really appreciated the friendly and lovely staff, wich was the best I ever found in my backpacker career!
I was wondering if would be possible to join you, maybe for a part time job.
30. I am a Second timer. I would like to stay 2 weeks or longer if possible. Great place to stay and in good location for me, thats why I\'m re-checking in. :) j. from Canada